Founded in 2009
Founded by Paula Bolton in 2009, now representing over 2500 professional artists, we provide breath-taking, high quality entertainment, events solutions and expert industry knowledge to high profile brands and venues UK wide. Our clients return to us time and time again, because we and our artists deliver on everything we promise.
We have designed and created live entertainment shows for hundreds of events from luxury weddings in Cannes to awards ceremonies in London. We have the experience and the knowledge to ensure that we provide you with outstanding, professional live entertainment and service.
What we believe in:
- Improving the service that is offered through Entertainment Agency bookings to artists and clients. Ensuring quality and professionalism is at the forefront of everything that we do.
- Providing breath-taking high quality live entertainment and genuine industry knowledge to our customers and artistes.
- Creating bespoke entertainment solutions that are ideally suited for each and every client’s requirement and need.
- Supporting the careers of talented, aspiring artists providing a support network to enable them to flourish and gain knowledge in the industry.
Why work with Franklin James Entertainments?
- We have been there – All members of our team were once professional and highly regarded performers, gaining first-hand experience at all types of events and venues.
- We have a unique ‘double-confirmation’ on all bookings system. So not only do we confirm with the artist once, but twice, to ensure your event runs at smoothly as possible!
- 24 Hour emergency back-up service.
- We vet and audition every artist and have extremely high standards in who we sign up.
- We provide expertise, consultancy, and knowledge to all of our clients and artists.
- We ensure that every performance is a success through the processes that we have devised to maintain high standards and quality.
Clients who book with Franklin James
Paula Bolton Director
During a successful career as a professional vocalist, which began in 2004, Paula has performed at many prestigious venues and for corporate clients worldwide. Clients include, Manchester UTD FC, The President of Genting Casinos, Sky TV, Racing UK, Matthew Street Festival for 3 years running, for 37,000 people each time and many celebrities and sports personalities. Paula was featured on numerous occasions in Magazines and Newspapers throughout the UK & Europe and during her well established career, she was signed to and worked with twenty-five entertainment agencies. This enabled her to develop experience in all areas of the industry and gain a varied and loyal network of affiliates. To further continue her commitment within the Entertainment Agents Industry in March 2017 Paula was Elected as Treasurer of The Entertainment Agents Association.
“I learned early on in my singing career that some agents were not as ethical or professional as others. There came a point in my career where I believed that many agents did not follow a certain “Ethical Code of Conduct”, which should be reflected to artists and to venues / clients / entertainment promoters.”
In 2009 I decided to apply the knowledge and expertise that I gained from within the industry and life experiences into an Entertainment and Consultation business, which operates a professional, ethical and passionate vision in to:
- Enabling clients to receive high quality entertainment, service and advice on industry standards and requirements.
- Enabling artists to develop themselves in the industry as professionals using the correct avenues and ethos.
Paula actively promotes this vision within the industry and has been elected as a councillor within the Entertainment Agents Association, which is an organisation also dedicated to promoting high standards and professional industry ethics.
Throughout her career, Paula has gained first-hand experience from an artist’s, venues and an agents perspective, fully understanding the issues that arise within the industry and as such is able to provide expert advice, service and quality assurance to clients and artists worldwide.