Experienced, Business Development Manager Recruitment
9am-5pm Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding group of companies as an office based business development manager within both the entertainment and credit management industries.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-motivated individual with a strong background in lead generation and telesales from our offices in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to become pivotal in the development and success of the business. Ideally we are looking for someone who is Keen to develop and build a longstanding career within the company Group.
In this role you will be responsible for making high volume and high quality business to business outbound calls to introduce the company’s services and to find and develop innovative ways to build an affiliate network of customer associates. You will be responsible for identifying, researching and bringing in new business in a customer focused, professional and exceptional manner. You will also be responsible for Social Media development, to enhance the brand with campaigns via Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration package and excellent career opportunities.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Development & growth of new business from your own research/industry networks and knowledge through telephone and internet based marketing activity including cold calling new and prospective customers.
• Prospecting & canvassing for new business by building rapport, affiliates and developing a good understanding of our services.
• Converting potential leads to appointments/conference calls/sales
• Using strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
• Calling existing or lapsed clients and introducing them to new or alternative products, whilst building and maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure continuous business.
• Co-ordinating effectively with other business functions.
• Achieving personal weekly and monthly sales activity and targets.
• Following up on leads generated by company marketing strategies.
• Maintaining & updating social media sites and creating social media campaigns.
• Maintain an exceptionally high level of service with a strong attention to detail.
• Develop innovative ways to increase awareness of the company brand through marketing.
• To firmly grasp the overall company vision and to be proactive in the company development, with a view to obtaining a leadership role.
• Able to demonstrate success in telemarketing, telesales, customer relations and lead generation.
• An excellent working knowledge of social media and competent with MS Office, MS Excel and outlook.
• Relevant sales and business development experience.
• Keen Interest in the industries – Finance, Accounting, Events, Entertainment
• First class communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
• Excellent rapport building skills with a confident and outgoing personality and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people from all walks of life.
• Demonstrated perseverance and tenacity.
• Target driven with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
• Able to handle objections.
• Able to work at a fast pace in an environment of constant change.
• Experienced in B2B selling.
The Nitty Gritty!
£25K basic plus commission/bonus
9 am to 5 pm – Monday to Friday
Holidays 28 days
Must have full driving licence
There are some perks that come within the role, which can include exclusive VIP invites and tickets to attend some events, concerts and functions UK wide.
If you are interested in this position, please take the time to show us! Send your CV, along with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2016