Working alongside Franklin James Entertainments, is Franklin James Show Business, who offer industry related help, advice and support on all matters arising; such as:
- Self-Assessment Filing
- Ltd Company Accounts Filing
- Collecting Out-standing / Overdue Payments (Debt Collection)
- Specific Industry Advice for Start-ups
- Advice on ways to reduce your tax
- All Specifically Designed To You, to suit your values and objectives
With over 15 years’ experience in the entertainment industry, we have helped, advised and developed financial solutions and the know-how that is tailor made and effectively works to suit music industry professionals. From helping agents and venues collect overdue debt and Ltd Company Accounts Filing, to helping artists with their bookkeeping, Sole Trader Accounts and self-assessments.
Franklin James Show Business Support provide confidential and industry knowledgeable services which includes full credit/debt management packages, book-keeping services and filing of self assessment tax returns to HMRC.
We offer a confidential service to artists, agencies and venue owners who are looking for industry related financial advice, help and support.”
WHY USE FRANKLIN JAMES SHOW BUSINESS?
- Proven track record in collecting and reducing outstanding debt
- Outstanding customer service using positive communications
- Confidential service
- Cost Saving – in time and money!
- Increased Profitability
- Making cash flow forecasting more reliable
- Reduction in the Days Sales Outstanding
- Industry Specific Knowledge of Book-keeping, accounting and filing to HMRC
- Specifically Designed To You, to suit your values and objectives
Chasing outstanding payments, managing invoices and dealing with the daily procedures of the business side of the industry can be time consuming and costly. Whatever your issues with business advice for start-ups, to business debt collection and book-keeping services, we offer specifically designed, cost effective procedures that will save you time and money whilst still retaining your artists, agents or venues.
This service can be offered on a fixed fee or “pay as you go” rate