Bamhoot like to play a mixture of music from all genres and eras and are always happy to learn new materials to suit the occasion and/or venue. They can handle the musical needs for your event from start to finish. Whether performing at a wedding, a corporate dinner and garden party or festival, Bamhoot have the songs, experience and the professionalism to deliver perfectly.
The beauty about this group is that you can choose how many members you would like for your event, size and budget.
More information About the Band Members:
Bamhoot consists of members Justine (Vocals & Keys), James (Vocals, Guitar & Bass), Rich (Guitar) & Pete (Percussion) based in the North West.
All members met whilst teaching at a local music studio and decided to come together to be able to play live music as much as possible.
Justine has been playing and singing for 20 years and is trained to Grade 8 in musical theatre. She has been teaching Vocals and Piano for 4 years. Her most recent venture in part of the band for the ‘History of the Cavern’ show in Liverpool.
James is a Grade 8 Guitarist and Bassist and is also well accomplished on the Piano and Vocals. He is a regular feature at the Cavern in Liverpool and other popular spots in the city. He is also a part of the ‘History of the Cavern’ show with Justine.
Rich has been playing for over 10 years is also a Grade 8 Guitarist and regularly plays on the pub and function circuit. He has been teaching for over 7 years.
Pete has been playing drums for 12 years, has achieved Grade 8 and has played with many function bands during his time as a musician.
Bamhoot Example Repertoire.
• Fleetwood Mac – Go Your own Way
• Dolly Parton – Jolene
• James Bay – Hold Back the River
• Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams
• Kings of Leon – Use Somebody
• The Las – There She Goes
• The Smiths – This Charming Man
• The Beatles – Hard Days Night
• Artic Monkeys – Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
• Toto – Africa
• The Lumineers – Hey Ho
• Elbow – One Day Like This
• Wheatus – Teenage Dirtbag
• Elvis – Can’t Help Falling in Love
• Take That – Greatest Day
• Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
• Sting and the Police – Message in a Bottle
• The Weathergirls – Raining Men
• Queen – I Want to Break Free
• Stevie Wonder – Sir Duke
• Bob Marley – 3 Little Birds
• Everything but the Girl – Missing
• Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street
• The Darkness – I Believe in a thing Called Love
• Blondie – Maria
• George Michael – Faith
• Sia – Titanium
• Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
• Oasis – Wonderwall (mixed with Taylor Swift – Blank Space)
• Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
• The Killers – Mr Brightside
• The Beatles – Saw Her Standing There
• Tina Turner – Proud Mary (mixed with ‘Stuck in the Middle with You’)
• Frank Sinatra – Fly Me to the Moon
• Chaka Khan – Ain’t Nobody
• Jessie J – Pricetag
• The Kooks – Naïve
• Oasis – Don’t Look Back in Anger
• Amy Winehouse – Valerie
• Katrina and the Waves – Walking on Sunshine
• The Beatles – Hey Jude
• Stevie Wonder – Superstitious