Founded in 2009
Founded in 2009, now representing over 2500 professional artists, we provide breath-taking, high quality entertainment, events solutions and expert industry knowledge to high profile brands and venues UK wide. Our clients return to us time and time again, because we and our artists deliver on everything we promise.
We have designed and created live entertainment shows for hundreds of events from luxury weddings in Cannes to awards ceremonies in London. We have the experience and the knowledge to ensure that we provide you with outstanding, professional live entertainment and service.
What we believe in:
- Improving the service that is offered through Entertainment Agency bookings to artists and clients. Ensuring quality and professionalism is at the forefront of everything that we do.
- Providing breath-taking high quality live entertainment and genuine industry knowledge to our customers and artistes.
- Creating bespoke entertainment solutions that are ideally suited for each and every client’s requirement and need.
- Supporting the careers of talented, aspiring artists providing a support network to enable them to flourish and gain knowledge in the industry.
Why work with Franklin James Entertainments?
- We have been there – All members of our team were once professional and highly regarded performers, gaining first-hand experience at all types of events and venues.
- We have a unique ‘double-confirmation’ on all bookings system. So not only do we confirm with the artist once, but twice, to ensure your event runs at smoothly as possible!
- 24 Hour emergency back-up service.
- We vet and audition every artist and have extremely high standards in who we sign up.
- We provide expertise, consultancy, and knowledge to all of our clients and artists.
- We ensure that every performance is a success through the processes that we have devised to maintain high standards and quality.
Clients who book with Franklin James
Graham Leedham Director
- Enabling clients to receive high quality entertainment, service and advice on industry standards and requirements.
- Enabling artists to develop themselves in the industry as professionals using the correct avenues and ethos.