For the past 3 years, Zoe has been performing regularly throughout Scotland as a singer/songwriter of the acoustic-pop genre, and last year released her debut EP entitled ‘Voices’ onto platforms such as iTunes and Spotify.
Zoe is fantastic at taking well known popular covers and making them her own; an example of this is her cover of ‘Running Up That Hill’ by Kate Bush which you can listen on this page.
In terms of her song list and what you will get on the day of her performance, Zoe performs anything from the likes of Eva Cassidy, Carole King, Taylor Swift, Fleetwood Mac, Bon Jovi, Alanis Morissette, Bryan Adams, and many more that you can see in her song list below.
An enchanting performer who knows how to make any event extra special.
Zoe – Set List
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Torn – Natalie Imbruglia
- Ironic – Alanis Morissette
- True Colours – Eva Cassidy
- Finding My Feet – Zoe Faulkner
- Blank Space – Taylor Swift
- Maria – Blondie
- Breakeven – The Script
- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room – John Mayer
- Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood
- Crazy – Aerosmith
- Natural Woman – Carole King
- Dancing On My Own – Robyn
- Fields of Gold – Eva Cassidy
- Lost Along the Way – Zoe Faulkner
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Fix You – Coldplay
- Numb – Linkin Park
- I’ll Follow You Down – Shinedown
- The Blower’s Daughter – Damien Rice
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
- Bed of Roses – Bon Jovi
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
- All These Things That I’ve Done – The Killers
- Voices – Zoe Faulkner
- Running Up That Hill – Kate Bush